This document describes the data collected by Aldax AB and how it is used.
Generally, Aldax AB has no interest in handling personal information through this website.
For visitors, Aldax AB may collect IP addresses as well as data about the user’s browser such as operating system and browser version as a normal part of a logging process. These data can be used for possible troubleshooting and for diagnosis and investigation of traffic patterns.
A tool that we can recommend if you completely want to opt out of performance cookies is the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
You will find information on the cookies used on this site right here cookie-policy
Personal data must be processed and stored for as long as required for the purpose for which it was collected.
- Personal data collected in connection with the performance of contracts between the owner and the user shall be retained until such an agreement has been fulfilled.
- Personal information collected for the Owner’s legitimate interests shall be retained for as long as necessary to fulfill such purposes. Users can find specific information about the legitimate interests of the owner in relevant parts of this document or by contacting the owner.
The owner may be allowed to retain personal data for a longer period when the user has given his consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not revoked. In addition, the owner may be required to retain personal information for a longer period whenever required to perform a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
When the retention period expires, personal data must be deleted. Consequently, the right of access, the right of erasure, the right of correction and the right of data transfer cannot be exercised after the retention period has expired.
Users may exercise certain rights regarding their data processed by the owner.
In particular, users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw your consent at any time . Users have the right to revoke consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their personal data.
- Objects for processing their data . Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is performed on a legal basis other than consent. Further details can be found in the dedicated section below.
- Get their data . Users have the right to learn if data is processed by the owner, get information about certain aspects of the processing and get a copy of the data being processed.
- Verify and seek correction . Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their data and request that it be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of their data . Users have the right to restrict the processing of their data in certain circumstances. In this case, the owner will not process their data for anything other than storing it.
- Delete personal information or otherwise delete it . Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the clearance of their data from the owner.
- Receive their data and transfer it to another controller . Users have the right to receive their data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, if technically possible, to transfer it to another control unit without hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the data is processed automatically and that the processing is based on the user’s consent, on an agreement of which the user is a part or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Submit a complaint . Users have the right to claim before their competent data protection authority.
Details of the right to object to processing
When processing personal data in the public interest, users may, in the exercise of an official authority owned by the owner or for the legitimate interests of the owner, oppose such processing by providing a basis related to their particular situation to justify the objection.
Users must know that if their personal data is to be processed for direct marketing, they can at any time oppose the processing without justifying it. To find out if the owner processes personal data for direct marketing purposes, users can refer to the relevant sections of this document.
How to exercise these rights
Any requests to exercise user rights may be directed to the owner through the contact information in this document. These wishes can be exercised free of charge and will be dealt with by the owner as early as possible and always within a month.
Owner and Data Controller
SE-125 34 Älvsjö
Owner contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org