Parker's micro diaphragm pump efficient, long-life, smallest package size, light, and intrinsic safety enabling pump for portable gas detection applications.
Product InformationParker's T2-05 12mm wide micro diaphragm pump is designed to fit where other pumps cannot due to its small, compact package size, and gas tightness capabilities. The T2-05 flow path and motor design are optimized to deliver high flow with high efficiency resulting in extended battery life. The pump's low power, small size and light weight play a critical role in portable gas detection and medical gas sampling applications. The low inductance pump option enables intrinsic safety capabilities for sampling of hazardous gases, typical of industrial and mining operations.
- Smallest footprint in its class.
- Parker's T2-05 pumps are ideal for customers looking for a highly efficient and intrinsic safety capable micro air/gas pump in extremely tight spaces within today's handheld industrial devices and small medical instruments.
- Pumps provide up to 800 SMLPM and 275 mmHg in a 30g package.
- Our micro diaphragm pump technology is highly configurable with options for highly efficient, low inductance, and long-life requirements.
- Oil free and validated in approved FDA systems, gas tight designs for critical industrial applications, and uniquely balanced to minimize noise and vibration.
Typical Applications:Portable Gas Detection
Side Stream CO2
Technical SpecificationsTypical Applications: Industrial Hygiene, Medical Gas Sampling, Combustion Analyzers, Gas Detectors
Maximum Free Flow: 0.800 splm
Maximum Continuous Pressure: 2 psig (138 mbar)
Maximum Intermittent Pressure: 6.2 psig (430 mbar)
Maximum Vacuum Continuous: 4.1 in Hg (104 mm Hg)
Maximum Vacuum Intermittent: 10.8 in Hg (274 mm Hg)
Current Range (mA): 34 mA to 104 mA
Motor voltage options: 3.3 VDC
Noise: Down to 45 db
Motor Options: Ironless Core
Motor Control Options: 2 Wire (Analog or PWM)
Motor Life: Up to 10,000 hours
DimensionsWidth: 13.5 mm
Weight: 1 oz (31.2 g)