Parker's series 18 Family of PTFE Manifold isolation valves provide an inert wetted paths for biocompatibility and aggressive liquids with rapid response times for multiple channels of liquids.
Product InformationThe Series 18 is designed for compact installation in multi-liquid systems. Available with multiple inlets and one outlet (or vice versa), the Series 18 features all wetted parts of Teflon®. Tubing and connections between discrete valves are eliminated and dead volume is reduced. Repeatability and rapid response time make the Series 18 ideally suited for controlling mixtures of small percentages of low flow liquids.
- Provides unsurpassed chemical compatibility for a wide range of media with wetted parts of only PTFE.
- Low internal volume
- 100% continuous duty rating in ambient temperatures up to 66C
- Low power for reduced heat and power consumption
- Fast response times for accurate, repeatable results
- Direct acting does not require pressure or vacuum to operate
- 100% tested tight leak rate provides assurance of a quality seal
- Provides reliable operation for the life of your instrument
Typical Applications:Liquid Chromatography Gradient Generation
Liquid Selection and Mixing valve
Technical SpecificationsTypical Applications:Gradient Generation for Liquid Chromatography, Highly aggressive media dispensing and control
Valve Type:Diaphragm Isolation
Vacuum to Pressure Range:24" Hg to 20 psi (1.38BAR)
Orifice Sizes Available:0.060" (1.52mm)
Valve Configuration(Type):2 Way Normally Closed: 2,3, or 4 Stations
Leak Rate:Bubble Tight
Response Time: Mounting Style(integration):1/4 - 28
Height:1.25" (31.8 mm)