Parker's NEX valve is a family of non-elastomeric valves that are ideal for handling aggressive liquids such as inks and other solvents.
NEX Valve is a 2/3 Way 2 position, bidirectional flow, non elastomeric miniature liquid control valve that incorporates many of the proven features of the X-Valve©. NEX is designed to be inert and eliminate outgassing and swelling commonly encountered in aggressive liquid applications.
• Unique non elastomeric design eliminates compatibility issues typically found with Alcohols, Solvents, Water and Solvent based inks
• Power consumption as low as 0.5 Watts; PWM and pulse hold circuit compatible
• Compact and efficient side to side mounting
• Ensures high reliability with its single piece body design.
• Allows for direct tubing connection or a radial seal for manifold assemblies through its universal barb design.
• ROHS Compliant
Inkjet printing, print heads
Liquid cooling systems
Typical Applications:Printing: MEK, Toluene, other alcohols and solvents
Valve Type:Poppet Style
Vacuum to Pressure Range:0-30 psi
Flow Rate (Orifice Size):.030 or .045"
Wetted Materials: Body:PBT
Wetted Materials: Diaphragm/Armature:430 and 302 Stainless Steel
Valve Configuration(Type):2/3 Way NC, 2/3 Way NO, 3 Way Universal
Leak Rate:.02 cc/min (water tight)
Response Time: Mounting Style(integration):Barbed or Manifold Mountable