The Helix is a compact, high pressure pump designed to enable the smallest of point-of-care instruments. Helix enables high pressure operation in challenging high altitude environments and applications where external compressed air is not available. Delivering more than 5.5 LPM flow and pressure up to 100 PSI (6.9 bar), the Helix pump provides the best solution for bench-top diagnostic devices where performance is critical and space is limited.
Integrated Unloading Valve
- Enables pump venting to restart at low speeds
- Normally open venting during power loss
- Miniature valve rated for 100 PSI operation
Best in Class Pump Size
- 49 x 85 x 88mm (2 x 3.4 x 3.5 inches)
- Pressures needed for Point of Care diagnostics in a miniature size.
Best in Class Pressure and Flow
- Demanding pressure needs up to 6.9 Bar (100 PSI)
- >2 L/min at 4.1 Bar (60 PSI)
- Enables system performance at high altitudes
Simple and Compact Integration
- Standard Molex electrical connector
- Simple mounting features
- Fast fluid connections with push to fit