Parker's Miniature Diaphragm Pump Models BTC & TTC have an industry leading performance to size ratio and can be configured to meet the most stringent reliability, efficiency, size, and noise requirements.
Product InformationBTC & TTC Miniature Diaphragm Pumps are a series of brush and brushless DC motor driven pumps, which are tailored to meet the specific performance requirements of your applications and meet stringent gas tightness requirements. These pumps are designed to handle air and gases only. The innovative compact designs incorporate leading edge technologies that allow them to operate more efficiently than existing pump designs. All series offer mutliple component configurations allowing them to be used for either vacuum, pressure, or alternating vacuum and pressure operations. BTC series is ideal for a wide range of pressures and low noise applications, while TTC series is best for more compact, lower pressure levels, and highly efficient applications.
- For customers looking for the highest pressure/vacuum air/gas pump performance vs. size ratio
- Parker's BTC & TTC pumps provide up to 6 LPM, over 2000 mbar (BTC), or 600 mbar (TTC) in 150 to 115 g packages respectively.
- Our miniature diaphragm pump technology is highly configurable with options for cost effective or long-life requirements, operational efficiency and motor control trade-offs.
- Oil free validated in approved FDA systems
- Adequate for hotter environments
- Gas Analysis
- Anesthesia Monitor
- CO2 Monitors
- Patient Monitoring
- Wound Therapy
- Trace Detection
- Medical/Training Manikins
Technical SpecificationsTypical Applications:Gas Analysis, Anesthesia Monitoring, CO2 Monitoring, Wound Therapy, Air over Liquid Control
Maximum Free Flow:6 slpm
Maximum Continuous Pressure:30 psig (2,068 mbar)
Maximum Intermittent Pressure:30 psig (2,068 mbar)
Maximum Vacuum Continuous:20 in Hg (584 mmHg)
Maximum Vacuum Intermittent:20 in Hg (584 mmHg)
Current Range (mA):50 mA to 900 mA
Motor voltage options:6, 12, 24 VDC
Noise:As low as 45 db
Motor Options:Brushed (1,500 Hrs) or Brushless (10,000 Hrs)
Motor Control Options:2 Wire (Analog or PWM) Brushed, 2-Wire, 3 -Wire (Analog or PWM), and 4 Wire(tachometer)
Motor Life:Up to 10,000 Hours
Diaphragm:AEPDM, EPDM, PTFE coated EPDM
Valve:AEPDM, EPDM, Perfluoro
Weight:5.4 oz (153 g) Brushless, 7.4 oz (210 g) Brushed